- Don holds a BS in Mechanical Engineering, and an MS in Nuclear Engineering from The Ohio State University.
- Don also has an MBA from The Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University.
- Don spent five years on active duty in the U.S. Navy, serving at multiple duty stations, leaving the Navy as a Lieutenant.
- Mr. Larson founded a weekly radio program, Capitalist Cleveland that concentrates on entrepreneurial business development in North East Ohio.
- Has spent over 15 years in information technology, engineering, and sales.
- His experience includes serving in the roles of CIO, General Manager, VP Sales, Chief Engineer and other positions at a number of companies and clients.
- Previously he founded MCF Technology Solution’s, a Cleveland business focused on automating business processes with web based solutions. The clients ranged from small million dollar firms to the Fortune 100.
- He spent three years with a Cleveland based software firm taking it from zero to multimillion in revenue.
- He worked at WireWay, Inc as the General Manager, a nationally recognized manufacturer of raceway systems for industrial control components. The Cleveland based firm is a national innovator in the controls market for over thirty years.
- He also has served as manufacturer’s representative for several Fortune 100 companies in the Industrial Controls and Power Electronics Industry such as UPS equipment, switch gear and variable frequency drives. Prior to an active sales role, he led an engineering department in one of the manufacturing divisions of Elf Aquitaine building capital equipment. The company served the automotive industry in both the plating and laboratory testing fields.
- Don is the CEO at My Cash Position a Software as Service provider delivering Financial Management Solutions to firms without a full time CFO office.
- Don has worked tirelessly to raise four beautiful girls as a single father.
- Don has been a volunteer of the eGeneration Foundation for more than three years. The eGeneration Foundation’s primary focus is bringing desperately needed medical isotopes to market needed to treat the worst and most problematic forms of cancer and for diagnostic medical imaging. The eGeneration Foundation’s technology that it promotes can potentially end worries about nuclear waste, help to end drought, hunger, air pollution and eliminate potential issues associated with manmade Global Warming.